Sunday, September 18, 2011

Wallaby Darned!

Australia has always held a very special place in my heart. When I was 14, my Dad took the whole family there for a work trip. We flew Quantas Airlines (Amazing) and spent 14 days in one of the most incredible places I have ever been to. We marveled at the Opera House, scuba dived at the Great Barrier Reef and met some of the nicest people in the world.

Since then, I fell in love with  Auatralia...and don't laugh, I actually even waitressed at Outback Steakhouse in Arizona post college :)

Never in a million years did I think, 22 years later, I would receonnect with Australia in such a special way.

I am so proud to announce, that Tray Vous is now officially  distributed in Australia! So many of you Down Under have been eager to get your hands on a Tray Vous but just couldn't justify the expensive international shipping and duties. Well the wait is over!

Please visit us at www.trayvous.com/australia and get your tray now, delivered locally at a significant saving!

Thanks for your support and patience while we expanded....I just know you will feel it was worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment